Brother Innov-is XV Sewing and Embroidery Machine
You're serious about sewing – and now, with the Brother Innov-is XV, you can invest in your talent. Everything's easier, faster and more intuitive than ever. A new intelligent camera-eye system means better embroidery positioning, and the magnified view of the needle position enables you to see your work in detail. Convert scanned images to embroidery data in just a few seconds. Add stippling embroidery where you like. This is the machine on which you'll perfect your skills.
Brother Innovis XV Sewing and Embroidery Machine Features:
- 10.1" High resolution screen - The Innov-is XV comes with a new 10.1" high resolution touch screen that makes editing your embroidery so much easier. There's also an improved user interface, with better on screen design editing features.
- 11¼" (285mm) long arm - Create even larger projects with the extra - large sewing space, ideal for quilting projects.
- Extra large embroidery area (9½ x 14", 240 x 360mm) - Create extra large embroidery designs with no need to re-hoop.
- SFDS Square Feed Drive System - Provides super smooth fabric feeding for superior stitch quality.
- ICAPS - Helps to ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, regardless of fabric thickness.
- Direct dual drive foot - This advanced foot allows you to feed an array of fabrics such as denims or silks with ease. The motor driven dual drive foot can be directly adjusted from the touch screen to accomodate different fabrics.
- Laser line guide - Next generation laser line guide system provides a perfectly straight line onto your fabric. Simply guide your fabric along the line for straight sewing. Ideal for hems, piecing, pin tucking or cording.
- Lock stitch key - At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the lock stitch key while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
- Knee lift - Free up your hands using this knee lift to raise / lower the presser foot. Ideal when working on larger projects such as quilts.
- My design centre - My design centre allows you to design your own embroidery designs quickly and easily directly on the Brother Innov-is XV touch screen. This powerful and unique feature allows you to create your own embroidery designs from clip art image files or draw directly on the large touch screen.
- Auto Punch - With the autopunch feature, you can now automatically turn scanned images or jpeg clip art into embroidery data. Simply import a jpeg clip art image via a memory stitck, or use the scanning frame to scan an image. The Brother Innov-is XV will recogninse the illustration and automatically translate it into embroidery data.
- Colour Shuffling - The enhanced colour shuffling function makes it easy to choose new colour schemes for embroidery designs. Select from random, gradient, vivid and soft styles and a range of colour combinations will be displayed on screen. Simply select your preferred option and embroider the design. Now you can also choose your preferred starting colour and the Innov-is XV will generate complementary colour combination based on your favourite colours.
- Stippling - With the Brother Innov-is XV, you can easily add stippling embroidery wherever you like. You'll achieve uniform results (unlike free - motion stippling which relies on having a good technique). Simply hoop the fabric and choose the area where you want the stippling effect to appear. Select the stippling stitch and watch as your chosen area automatically fills with your stippling pattern.
- Line art recognition - Prepare to be amazed. An inspiring new feature on the machine is its ability to recognise line art. That means you can automatically create beautiful embroidery from hand - drawn designs, such as graffiti, pattern templates or even your signature. You simply use pen and paper to draw the outline, then put the paper on the scanning frame. The camera scans and recognises it. It's then automatically turned into embroidery data. You can also trace graphics with a pen to create running embroidery just like free motion quilting. The Brother Innov-is XV will convert a scanned image to data in seconds. Free motion quilting noramlly takes lots of practice but it's now foolproof.