Janome Atelier 3 Sewing Machine Overview
The Janome Atelier 3 computersied sewing machine has been designed to meet every sewing challenge.
With its 8.3 "arm space you will find your quilting and larger projects a breeze on this machine.
Janome Atelier 3 Sewing Machine Features
- Fully computerised
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Maximum speed controller
- Programmable needle up / down
- Lock stitch feature
- Start / Stop button
- Maximum Stitch Width : 7mm
- 120 Built in stitches including Alphabet
- 7 Auto 1 step buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader
- Built in alphabet
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy set bobbin
- Automatic cutter on bobbin winder
- Easy Change Needleplate
- Cover- Semi Rigid
- Approximate Machine Weight: 10 20KG
I love the Atelier range of sewing machines!
The Atelier 3 is the first in the range, but comes with a host of features! This is a substancial machine, which will tackle all your sewing needs with ease, including 120 built in stitches and 7 types of buttonhole, enough to please every dressmaker/crafter.
For the quilter, dont forget it has 310mm (over 12") arm space, and 210mm (8.3") arm space to the right of the needle.
And above all it sews like a dream!