Bernina Big Book of Embroidery
For many, sewing is the pathway to infuse their own personal style and creativity into every project and piece they make. The focus is on individuality, whether you are sewing, embroidering,overlocking or quilting. However, to achieve these creative touches, having the proper sewing accessory is necessary for enjoyment and success. Since 1954, when the first Bernina model 530 with patented clip-on presser feet left the factory, a host of innovative presser feet and accessories have been developed for Bernina machines to facilitate creative sewing with professional-quality results using a wide range of techniques.Bernina is committed to having the right tools for each job - tools that offer the easiest way to get the best results. They have even wrote a book about them all.
One of the most exciting and useful new products to be introduced this year from Bernina is The Big Book of Embroidery. With 200 pages of information and inspiration, this is a comprehensive machine embroidery guide with a wealth of information for the novice as well as the experienced stitcher.
The book covers:
• Information about designs, stabilisers, embroidery supplies, and hooping methods.
• Basic editing functions that includes resizing, rotating, and Word Art.
• Exciting functions such as Colour Wheel, Endless Embroidery, and Importing Decorative Stitches.
• Design placement, using both low tech and high tech functions such as Virtual Positioning and Pinpoint Placement (on specific models).
• Stitching techniques including In-the-Hoop Projects, Lettering and Monogramming, Freestanding Designs, Piecing, Quilting, Applique and more.