One of the most exciting and useful new products to be introduced this year from Bernina is The Big Book of Embroidery. With 200 pages of information and inspiration, this is a comprehensive machine embroidery guide with a wealth of information for the novice as well as the experienced stitcher.
The book covers:
• Information about designs, stabilisers, embroidery supplies, and hooping methods.
• Basic editing functions that includes resizing, rotating, and Word Art.
• Exciting functions such as Colour Wheel, Endless Embroidery, and Importing Decorative Stitches.
• Design placement, using both low tech and high tech functions such as Virtual Positioning and Pinpoint Placement (on specific models).
• Stitching techniques including In-the-Hoop Projects, Lettering and Monogramming, Freestanding Designs, Piecing, Quilting, Applique and more.