The Bernina 540 is a genuine all rounder machine that will leave you impressed with all its capabilities, there are many features just waiting to make your day easier. Like the multi function dials - just two dials, but oh so many functions. Easy to operate even while sewing. Plus you'll love the vast selection of decorative stitches and alphabets.
Perfect tensions for perfect stitches
* Precise and powerful sewing
* Just sew without any worries
* Achieve beautiful stitch results
Thanks to the adaptive thread tension you get optimal thread tension for perfect stitch quality on both sides of the fabrics.
More space for creative freedom
* Realize big projects with ease
* Enough space for your creations
* Embroidery module optional
The extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Therefore you will enjoy a grand sewing area for grand ideas.
Get the right pressure everytime
* Sew any material with ease
* Increase pressure for thin materials
* Reduce pressure for thick materials
Ensures that the ideal pressure is always used for selected stitch. The basic setting can be individually adjusted.
Ask your on-screen support
* Modern colourful touch screen
* Easy to use with simple navigation
* On screen support when needed
The sewing consultant helps you to find the right settings. Adjust suggested alterations quickly with the multifunction turn dials.
Sew quieter, faster, longer, better
* Sew perfect stitches with 9mm stitch width
* Jumbo bobbin to sew longer
* Front load the bobbin with new thread
The Bernina hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1000 stitches per minute.
Automatic features save time
* No manual thread cutting
* Press a button to cut your thread
* Save time for your creativity
Thanks to the automatic thread cutter your threads are cut automatically and the needle will be lifted afterwards.
If you would like an no obligation demonstration in any of the Bernina sewing machines please don’t hesitate to call in the either the Cardiff or Newport store. No appointment needed.