The Brother fringe foot is used to mark construction details by creating tailor tacks. Create 3D loops and fringe with a single zigzag stitch.
Making loops or fringes
1. Select zigzag stitch and set the width to more than 5mm.
2. Decrease the upper thread tension and test various settings to see which one works on the fabric you are using.
3. Line up the centre of the presser foot on a drawn pattern line and sew (cut the centre of loops to make fringes).
Creating tailor tacks:
1. Sew a few stitches to mark
2. Mark a guideline to follow on your fabric.
3. Line up the centre of the foot with the guideline and sew
Compatible with Brother Catergory A sewing machines.