Handy for use when sewing special fabric edges like frills. For shell effect when hemming in zigzag stitch.
Instructions for use
1. Increase upper thread tension
2. Place the fabric with the wrond side facing up under the presser foot
3. Lower the needl into the fabric approximately 1/8" from the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
4. Raise the needle and the presser foot
5. Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot.
6. Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
7. Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is roling around the curled part of the foot.
8. Continue to sew to the end of the fabric
Compatible with Brother Catergory A sewing machines.