Creative DRAWings software is a unique software solution which allows you to create designs easily and fast, either from scratch or by using vector or bitmap images. This software is ideal for beginners as well as experienced users. With innovative features that can easily transform your creative ideas into beautiful embroidery.
Introducing the new patent pending Sketch stitch
The newest addition to creative DRAWings is the patent pending Sketch Stitch technique. With Sketch, a bitmap image can be transformed into a charcoal sketch with just black thread or an assortment of grey threads. This technique is tailored for use mostly on white fabric and covers roughly 20% of the area, making it versatile for embroidery on delicate materials like t-shirts.
Edit bitmap images that are filled with stitches inside the node editor
The node editor can now be used to edit bitmap images that contain stitch patterns, by inserting nodes and adjusting their positioning, you can now modify the shape design of the image as desired.
Ability to rotate, slant and re size bitmap shapes that are filled with stitches
This feature allows the user to rotate, slant and re-size bitmap shapes that have been filled with stitches, therefore adding a new level of flexibility for artists and crafters who can create original and personalized projects. This function can also be used for challenging areas or achieving desired symmetry in a finished product
Use bitmap images for your rectangular or circular arrays
Bitmap images in a rectangular or circular array can add a new dimension to any project. Whether its a cross-stitch design, Photo stitch, Paint stitch or sketch, these arrays allow for unique patterns and symmetry. It is truly easy to create these arrays, using any bitmap image in a chosen array shape. Size and placement are fully customizable. The result is a visually striking design that will certainly impress.
Show - Hide objects during editing
This tool will temporarily hide objects from the screen, to facilitate editing of multi-layered designs, such as fill areas, shapes and borders stacked on top of each other. This tool allows for clearer editing, creating intricate designs becomes simpler and more efficient.
Creative DRAWings XII Features List
* Introducing the new patent pending sketch stitch
* Ability to rotate, slant and resize bitmap shapes that are filled with stitches
* Edit bitmap images that are filled with stitches inside the node editor
* Apply trim and intersect on bitmap images
* Convert images with transparency to stitches without filling the transparent areas
* Overlapping objects create holes in bitmap images
* Array fill with bitmap fill types
* Use bitmap images for your rectangular or circular arrays
* Add start / exit pointes
* Show - hide objects during editing
* Find a colour by searching the hex colour code or a thread colour
* New help system
* In manual mode, all connecting stitches are visible
* Objects in manual mode have either fill or pen - not both
* When loading a stitch file or an artwork file, the new design will have the same name