Horn Maxi Eclipse Overview
From first viewing the advantages of the Horn eclipse are immediately clear, its compact, it glides easily into position on 8 castors, it's able to fit both a sewing machine and an overlocker and is fitted with the longer lifter to allow it to fit most longer armed machines.
It has an angled door not only to reduce swing out space into the room but also allows the door bins to recess under the lid to prevent catching of material and at the same time giving more support to the lid. Its now avialable in all of our finishes, it's lockable with a key, it's got loads of storage and its got a back work area. Simply put, the Eclipse puts all the others in the shade.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable, open base construction; 8 easy rolling (3 lockable) castors, are attached to a specially designed reinfoced frame.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free- arm positions and will virtually fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old and new!
- Spacious, see through door storage bins make finding thread etc.... easy.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A large deep drawer with steel gliders.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesnt have to be open all the time).
- It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters / Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker. Or maybe a second smaller craft class machine.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.