Horn Superior Overview
Building on the huge popularity of the Eclipse the Horn Superior adds even more to that original break through design. It offers even more leg room. it has even more storage, it's designed with the much talked of "centre of needle" sewing position, it has even more large castors, not just for easy mobility but for stability to, even with its large size they will enable you to move it easily into position. It has the huge work area at the back of your machine which is supported with a sturdy gate leg, this will allow you, when needed, the beauty of extra support with larger projects it will offer you comfort and consistency of stitch, something that you may never have experienced before. Due to it's individual design and size it allows the user to carry out several different projects at once, the user can stand to the right of their machine and piece together for instance whilst on the far left you can sit at another piece of equipment, your overlocker perhaps or maybe pressing items with an iron and pressing mat - its allows you the room to decide. It's for those of you who want that bit more, who need that extra space, who have that bit more room to fill.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable open base construction: 12 easy rolling (4 lockable castors), are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step push down release maxi air- lift mechanism, means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new! Most overlockers too!
- A versatile caddy system which glides out easily and can be positioned for either close-in sewing/embroidery or quickly expanded to a more spacious operating set up.
- Spacious, see through door storage bins make finding threads etc... Easy!
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges
- Two drawers with steel gliders and a handy magazine compartment which adds even more storage.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn't have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker. Or maybe a second smaller craft class machine.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
Fitted with our Horn Maxi air-lifter as Standard
Ideal for the new extra large sewing machines such as the Bernina V Series, Janome Horizon range and others but it's not just for larger machines as it's also ideal for all noraml sized domestic sewing machines too!
Closed - W: 126.5cm (50")
D: 56cm including drop leaft back (22")
H: 76cm (29 3/4")
The clear plastic insert will be cut perfectly to fit your machine