The Bernina 570QE was made for quilters. It's sized to work in the space you have, but powerful enough to handle big quilts. The automated features keep you fast and efficient with no worries. The great tension and perfect stitches are a must while the well known quality of a Bernina gives you peace of mind when quilting lots of layers together or sewing super fast. Quilters, you've found your perfect machine.
Keep your hands on the fabric
* Adjust your quilt safely
* Tiny adjustments can be done quickly
* Rotate, turn and do appliques easily
Thanks to the hover function, the foot raises but the needle stays in the fabric. Making it easy to manoeuvre and turn as you applique and quilt.
Achieve perfect stitch results
* Achieve perfect equal - length stitches
* Perfect results no matter which speed
* Perfection comes standard
The Bernina Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free motion quilting.
Enough space for bigger projects
* Handle big quilts with ease
* Live up to your quilt creativity
* Enough room for comfortable quilting
The Bernina 570QE with its extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Perfect to handle big quilting projects with the greatest of ease.
Quilt all materials with ease
* Enjoy superb fabric feed on both sides
* Quilt many layers without puckers
* Excellent for slippery or fine materials
The innovative Bernina Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
Automatic features save time
* Thread is cut automatically
* Save time for your creative ideas
* More time to focus on your quilt
Thanks to the automatic thread cutter, your thread is cut with an easy one - button operation. Keeps your work flowing easily and saves time.
Quilters love Patchwork Foot #97
* Designed for straight stitching
* Ideal for sewing 1/4" seam allowances
* Extra insurance to experience piecers
The Patchwork Foot #97 is the special accessory for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks.