This foot guides braiding for embellishment. It is used with a braid up to 5mm in width and attached it to the fabric as it sews.
Attaches up to 3/16 inch (5mm) wide braids, ribbons, tapes, cords etc.
Instructions for use
1. Loosen the screw on the presser foot and insert a braid through the guide before attaching the pressr foot on the machine.
2. Slide the plate of the guide back and forth to fit the width of the braid.
3. Tighten the screw and pull the braid behind the presser foot
4. Attach the presser foot onto the machine
5. Set the zigzag width slsightly wider than the width of the braid
6. Stitch braid in place
Compatible with Brother Catergory A sewing machines.