Creates the perfect cut edge like a serger or overlocker. Selecting a stitch designated for the side cutter allows you to create a beautiful finish without any adjustment on stitch settings.
Instructions for use:
1. Make a cut about 2cm long in the seam line of the fabric.
2. Select a stitch and adjust settings as needed.
3. Place the cut right section on the top of the foot guide plate
4. Slip the left side under the presser foot
5. Lower the presser foot and guide the fabric through the presser foot as it stitches
Compatible with Brother Catergory B sewing machines.