Bernina L460 Overlocker Main Features
Sews cuts and finishes seams in one operation for efficiency and with precision Easy and comfortable to handle even for beginners 2-3-4 thread stitch formations provide the most flexibility in selecting the perfect stitch. Professional stitch quality each time. Ecellent rolled hemming. Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics. Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed.
Free-Hand System (FHS)
- Raise and lower presser foot easily
- Both hands free to guide the fabric
- To be used with your knee
With the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) you can raise and lower the presser foot with your knee. This noticeably improves clearance under the presser foot, which in turn facilitates fabric handling. You will save time and achieve perfect results!
Exact speed control
- Stitch by stitch sewing
- Sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Automatic needle stop up
The BERNINA Foot Control and DC motor allow a top speed of up to 1,500 stitches per minute but also stitch by stitch sewing. This makes it easy to work with delicate or heavy fabrics that require extra care in handling.
Slide-on-table for more space
- Optimizes view onto the sewing project
- More room for your creativity
- Easy to attach and remove
The slide-on table extends the sewing area to the left of the needle. It allows large fabrics to be guided more easily and gives a better overview onto the sewing project.
Patented Micro Thread Control (MTC)
- Easy to use a one step adjustment fine tunes looper stitches to fit the cut edge.
- Reduces test sewouts looking for the perfect stitch
- Creates professional seams and perfectly finished edges
- Two bright LED lights illuminate the sewing area as well as the lloper threading area
- Overlocker tools are easily accessible in the looper cover door - and always at your fingertips
- Cut offs bin for fabrics and threads; also great for storing the foot control when not in use
Precise and flexible
- Sew fast and smoothly at any speed
- Stitch and cut thick fabrics with ease and precision
- Stitch wave free seams in knits and pucker free seams in fine fabrics with differential feed
- Easy and ergonomic threading with the manual needle threader
- Simple lower looper threading with the lower looper threader
- Thread successfully following the colour coded path and using the handwheel positioning window
- Accessible and easy thread cutting on the extrernal thread cutter
- Slide on table
- Needle threader
- Spool stabiliser cone
- Accessory box
- Cut offs bin