With the new DRAWings PRO you have more editing facilities for the bitmap options allowing you to rotate, slant and resize any bitmap shape and edit bitmap images inside the node editor.
A major new feature of this edition is the introduction of a new array fill with bitmap fill types, allowing users to create unique designs using bitmap images in rectangular or circular arrays.
Introducing the new patent pending sketch stitch
The newest addition to the DRAWings pro software is sketch stitch technique. Sketch allows you to transform a bitmap image into a charcoal sketch using just a black thread or an assortment of grey threads. The technique works well on white fabric and covers roughly 20% of the area, making it versatile for embroidery on delicate materials like t-shirts. There is also an option to use sketch on dark fabric.
Edit bitmap images that are filled with stitches inside the node editor
You can now use the node editor to edit bitmap images that contain stitch patterns. You can insert and delete nodes whilst adjusting their positioning the desired shape can be achieved. This amazing feature offers more flexibility and customization than ever.
Ability to rotate, slant and re-size bitmap shapes that are filled with stitches
This great feature allows you to rotate, slant and re-size bitmap shapes that have been filled with stitches, this adds a new flexibility for artists and crafters who can create original and personalized projects. This function is great for challenging areas or achieving symmetry in a finished product.
Cut bitmap images that are filled with stitches and split them in parts
When working with embroidery designs, you can only stitch the area that your machine hoop allows you to, therefore sometimes it is necessary to split a bitmap image into multiple parts. The "knife" tools allows the user to precisely cut a bitmap into separate pieces. These piece can then be moved individually and right within the design as needed.
Images with Bitmap fill types - Clipping regions
The clipping option is now available for every bitmap fill type, that is cross-stitch, photo stitch, paint stitch and sketch. By default, those types of images cover a rectangular area. You are now no longer confined to just a rectangular shape. Clipping can now be used to produce a different outline shape whether that is an oval or something more intricate.
Overlapping objects create holes in bitmap images
This feature is a great help as it removes the stitches that will not be visible when objects overlap. This will stop your embroidery being to bulky and give more of a streamlined design.
Automatic colour selection in photo stitch depending on the fabric colour
Depending on the fabric colour selected, photo still will automatically fill the photo designs with a recommended colour scheme i.e. white colour on dark fabrics and vice versa.
New fill type in array, floral fill
Floral fill is a special fill type which automatically creates beautiful floral designs.
New fill type in array , space fill
This innovative space fill type utilizes copies of the internal shape to create a unique, statement look for the outer shape area. The copies are scaled and rotated randomly to add dimension and texture to the design
DRAWings XII PRO Features List
* Introducing the new patent pending sketch stitch
* Ability to rotate, slant and re-size bitmap shapes that are filled with stitches
* Edit bitmap images that are filled with stitches inside the node editor
* Images with bitmap fill types - clipping region
* Apply trim and intersect on bitmap images
* Cut bitmap images that are filled with stitches and split them in parts
* Transparency to clipping region
* Convert images to transparency to stitches without filling the transparent areas
* Overlapping objects create holes in bitmap images
* Array fills with bitmap fill types
* New fill type in array, floral fill
* Use bitmap images for your rectangular or circular arrays
* Re arrange objects with the new, patent pending intuitive tool
* Add start / exit points
* New fill type in array, space fill
* Show - hide objects during editing
* Random stitches ( satin - satin serial)
* Support for vertical text
* Precise text spacing between characters
* Smooth nodes - fine tune vector shape
* Fit the embroidery design in the hoop automatically
* Change the density of stitch designs (.dst, .pes, .jef, .vip etc)
* Apply special functions (trim and stop) on objects through the sequence manager
* Added cross hair that goes across all screens
* Auto add fix / lock stitches in needed
* Replaced colours dock by a smart edit box and swatches
* Find a colour by searching with a hex colour code or a thread colour name / number
* New help system
* In manual mode, all connecting stitches are visible
* Objects in manual mode have either fill or pen - not both
* When loading a stitch file or an artwork file, the new design will have the same name
* Automatic colour selection in phot stitch depending on the fabric colour
* Increase supported size of paint stitch / sketch to cover larger hoops
* Supporting more embroidery machines and hoops
* 3D adjustments
* Override default machine selection when stitch files .pes, .jef or jef+ are loaded
* Bar code support in printouts
* Convert vector based objects to raw stitches for accurate stitch editing
* Marker width support added in the colour selection for paint types
* Improvements in the way the digitizing function works
* Improvements in the way the delete object function works