Horn Maxi Outback
The Horn Maxi Outback is the smallest cabinet to be fitted with our Maxi-Lifter! A compact cabinet that can fit into any home and is able to fit even the biggest sewing machines on the market today, Bernina 700 and 800 series, Brother V series, Janome Horizon Range and Husqvarna Diamond to name a few.....
Price Match Guarantee Buy from us with confidence. If you purchase a Cabinet and you find it cheaper within 7 days, we will refund the difference. This is our no-quibble commitment to making sure you buy at the very best price.
- Free Delivery Available (Over £50)
- Contact Us For International Delivery
Horn Maxi Outback Overview
The Horn Maxi Outback is 83.5cm Wide, 56cm Deep (inc., drop leaf back) and 76cm High.
10% off in September ring 01633 284646 for more details
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable, open base construction; 7 easy rolling (3 lockable) castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step push down maxi air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free arm positions and will fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Spacious, see through door bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents. Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
- Large work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn't have to be open all the time) It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters / Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed bevelled edging finish to the tops.
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.