Janome 202418007 Roller Foot HD Category D
This innovative new foot can smoothly control materials such as leather and vinyl which are prone to catch in the feed dogs. When using this foot, the base of the needle is clearly visible, making your work easier.
- Free Delivery Available (Over £50)
- Contact Us For International Delivery
Janome Roller Foot HD Category D.
HD stands for Heavy Duty which highlights the robustness of this foot and its shape originates from an industrial sewing machine attachment.
This advanced new foot can smoothly control materials such as leather and vinyl which are a risk to catch in the feed dogs. When using this foot, the base of the needle is clearly visible, making your work easier.
- Smooth Feeding of Fabric - Because the roller holds the material while rotating, materials such as leather and vinyl are fed smoothly. Also makes sewing curves a breeze.
- Great for Piping - Thick piping cord can also be sewn with the needle directly beside the cord. If a Zig-Zag or Satin Stitch foot were used, the side of foot would be against the cord instead.
*Can be used with piping cord which is 17mm or less in diameter.
- Adjust roller position relative to needle position - For best sewing results, position the roller and needle close to each other. Combined with the roller holding down the fabric, this has the effect of keeping the stitch length as uniform as possible.
*With sharp curves, setting a short stitch length is also effective.
*Test sewing and adjusting thread tension and stitch length is recommended.
- Roller part is retractable - The roller can be retracted to the left side to make a space around the needle and allow for easier threading. The roller part can be moved while pushing the screw at the top of the foot.
- Handling of delicate materials - When working with materials such as leather, enamel & vinyl, you can place a thin layer of paper between the roller and the feed dogs in order to prevent it leaving marks on the material. If the pressure is too strong, scratches or damage to the roller may also occur, so adjusting foot pressure to recommended values is advised.
Compatible with High Speed Machines & High Shank 9mm & 7mm stitch width models.
(HD9 Professional, MC 9450QCP, MC 15000, MC 6650, MC 6700P, MC 9850, Atelier 7, 9).
Not suitable for MC6600P & MC7700QCP